Tummy tuck in Ludhiana could have several advantages and the surgery could last for up to 4 hours. Local anesthesia would be given to the patient. If the lower body has to be treated then an epidural shall be used. Injection us near the epidural that is in the dura, then the anesthesia would numb the abdomen and lungs.
If liposuction has to be performed in very small areas, then local anesthesia would be sufficient. In order to ensure complete fat removal under the procedure, the patient would be asked to stand to check.
There are several techniques to ensure well-treated procedures of liposuction and some amazing facts that you should know if you are wanting to opt for liposuction and Fat Transfer to Face in Punjab are mentioned below:
- Holistic approach – when both tummy tuck and fat transfer are combines together, then a person is inclined to get more desired results because both procedures would be combined and give you the best of bests results.
- Some fat cells get eliminated –when there is a fat transfer, not all fat cell can survive. Some fat cells also tend to get eliminated. Ones that are moved might die while making the fat transfer while some fat cells are preserved during the procedure, in order to restore the actual tissues.
- Massaged injection – when the fat cells are injected to the new body part, then a slight massage is given so that all fat tissues get evenly spread and float accordingly. Basically, the process is injected and massage, repeatedly.
- Nothing is possible without anesthesia – local or full, but anesthesia is important to fill in the augmentation desirably. If larger parts are to be treated, general anesthesia will work and local anesthesia will work for smaller areas. This could provide a pleasant experience to the patient getting treated.
- Quick procedure –in just about an hour’s time, the procedure can be completed. The entire procedure can be completed in about 3 hours. Depending on the patient to patient, the minutes of the treatment may vary. You need a complete month to heal completely. Thus, rest is advised.
- Outpatient procedures – the above talked about procedures are surgical procedures and the patient might be discharged within a few days also, but she still needs rest at home and needs someone to take her home. A full month of rest and dependency could make the augmentation much better and its sustainability could improve.
- Side effects subside – yes, some infections and side effects might occur post the procedure, but there is nothing to worry. It does happen and gets fine after a few days. Some medications and creams should be applied, some foods must be taken and some to be avoided, then it could be a great success.
To conclude, in spite of the side effects and risks initiated above, if you are well taken care of under your doctor’s guidance then you could heal miraculously and find your desired results as thought about before the procedure.