The iPhone 11 is a smartphone designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the 13th generation, lower-priced iPhone. It was unveiled on September 10, 2019, along with iPhone 11 Pro Max, at the Steve Jobs Theater in Apple Park.
You can buy iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Max at the lowest or no cost iPhone EMI options. You can use ICICI, AXIS, HDFC, SBI, American Express, Citibank, Flipkart Axis Bank, HSBC, IndusInd Bank, J&K Bank, Kotak Bank, RBL Bank Credit Card, Standard Chartered Bank, Yes Bank and ZestMoney.
• iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro Max up for pre-order on Flipkart, Airtel Stores.
• It is also available in more than 5000 offline stores.
• Flipkart has listed exchange offers and cashback from banks as part of the pre-order offers, and Airtel has also listed cashback offers.
• Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card has No Cost EMI Tenures. But this offer will be applicable for Credit Card EMI transactions for 3, 6 and 9 months tenure.
• You can buy products through your Bajaj EMI Card shop and pay later, at no extra cost. If you are a Bajaj Finserv EMI Cardholder, you can shop from Flipkart and Amazon and pay in easy instalments. Based on the amount and bank you can choose 3, 6, 9, 12, 24 and 36 months.
Price of iPhone 11 & 11 Pro Max in India:
|iPhone 11 (Internal storage 64GB)||INR 64,900|
|iPhone 11 (Internal storage 128GB)||INR 69,900|
|iPhone 11 (Internal storage 256GB)||INR 79,900|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max (Internal storage 64GB)||INR 1,09,900|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max (Internal storage 256GB)||INR 1,23,900|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max (Internal storage 512GB)||INR 1,41,900|
Special Offers on Credit Cards:
Compared to all other offers typically provided on iPhones, credit card offers are one of the most beneficial offers. The latest credit card offers, for iPhone 11, 11 pro max are listed below:
• No cost iPhone EMI options available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card (Only on orders above INR 3000)
• INR 6000 instant discount available with HDFC Bank Credit card, Debit card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro.
• 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card
• Lowest INR 4,703/month
• Up to INR 7,200.00 off on Exchange
• Get INR 15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after the order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders
• Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to INR 1, 00,000
Specifications of iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Max in Detail:
|Specs||Iphone 11||Iphone 11 Pro Max|
|Colours||BlackGreenYellowPurpleRedWhite||GoldSpace GraySilverMidnight Green|
|Display||15.5 cm / 6.1-inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology||6.5-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display|
|Camera||Dual 12MP Ultra-Wide and Wide cameras||Triple 12MP Ultra-Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras|
|Processor||• A13 Bionic chip • 6-core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores||A13 Bionic chipThird-generation Neural Engine|
|Memory||64 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB||64 GB, not expandable.|
|Screen Pixel||1792×828-pixel resolution at 326 ppi||2688×1242- pixel resolution at 326 ppi|
|Video||• 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps • 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps|| 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps|
|Front Camera||FaceTime HD||FaceTime HD|
About iPhone 11:
A notch is at the front for the TrueDepth camera system and speaker, similar to its predecessor, the iPhone XR. A bump in the back is for the cameras and the flash that is the same size as the iPhone 11 Pro, although the iPhone 11 only has. Also, the iPhone 11 has a matte glass rear camera housing and glossy glass back. The Apple logo is now centred on the back of the device with no text, a change from previous models.
A special Apple-designed alloy is used, which is designed to create structural bands in three finishes. You can unlock your iPhone and log in to apps, accounts and more with just a glance. It’s the safest, most secure as well as quick facial authentication ever in a smartphone.
Intelligent A13 Bionic – it is the smartest, most powerful next-generation Neural Engine chip in a smartphone. iPhone 11 provides 4G Advanced LTE for superfast download speeds and up to 512GB of storage, making this the highest-capacity iPhone yet.
No Cost EMI Plans:
|EMI (INR)||INTEREST (P.A.)(INR)||DISCOUNT(INR)||TOTAL COST(INR)|
|33,300 x 3m||2,124 (12.99%)||2,124||99,900|
|16,650 x 6m||3,953 (13.99%)||3,953||99,900|
You should keep this in mind the bank will continue to charge interest on No Cost iPhone EMI options as per existing rates. However, the interest to be charged by the bank will be passed on to you as an upfront discount.
|11,757 x 9m||5,913 (13.99%)||1,05,813|
|8,969 x 12m||7,731 (13.99%)||1,07,631|
|6,232 x 18m||12,272 (14.99%)||1,12,172|
|4,843 x 24m||16,340 (14.99%)||1,16,240|
iPhone 11 Pro Max EMI Plans on Different Credit Card:
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Starts its EMI Price from INR 5,513/Month and the product price in India is INR 1, 17,100. You can buy on EMI by choosing 3,6,9,12,18 and 24 Months iPhone EMI options through Credit Cards or Debit Card and COD (Cash on Delivery).
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max INR 5,513 Debit Card EMI, Buy from ICICI, Axis and SBI Cars through Amazon Flipkart Online Shopping Stores
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max INR 5,513 Available on No Cost EMI Options
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max INR 5,513 Starts Monthly EMI Price
- Get Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max INR 5,513 Bajaj Finserv EMI Store with No Cost EMI Offer
- Purchase Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max INR 5, 513 EMI without a credit card.