You can choose to go see a neurosurgeon, who is specially trained in treating headaches. Neurosurgeons have years of experience and are experts at surgically treating various types of headaches. If you’re ready to take your Headache Treatment Hospital in Gurgaon to the next level.
Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a neurosurgeon. If you’ve got severe headaches or concomitant symptoms that area unit disrupting your life, it would be an honest plan to envision a medical specialist.
Contemplate creating an arrangement with a medical specialist if:
· Your headache is continuous for quite a daily basis or two.
· Your headaches tend to come back on suddenly.
· You strain your head, which worsens your pains.
· Your headaches begin early in the morning.
· You’re experiencing vision changes.
· You’ve had a seizure at the side of your headaches.
· Tests your doctor could perform for headaches.
When you see a medical specialist for a headache, he or she is going to doubtless take a medical record, perform a physical examination, and do some medical specialty tests.
The tests can vary relying upon your symptoms and should include:
· CT scan: Your doctor could order a CT scan of your head to assist diagnose any structural issues, bleeding, spinal issues, or tumors that might be inflicting your headaches.
· MRI: Associate in Nursing imaging could also be done if you’ve got had a recent head injury that might be inflicting your headaches or if your doctor suspects a structural downside or growth.
· EEG: graphical record is brief for EEG that may be a take a look that measures brain waves. It uses electrodes placed on the scalp to live brain activity. It’s useful in designation brain disorders and different brain disorders, like stroke, inflammation, brain injury from a head injury, sleep disorders, and brain pathology.
· Eye exams: A medical specialist could perform eye exams to envision for signs of a concussion or medical specialty injury that might be inflicting your headaches.
· Spinal tap: A centesis is additionally referred to as a spinal puncture or CSF take a look. Throughout this take a look, doctors take away a little sample of cerebrospinal fluid to assess the color, consistency, and quality of the cerebrospinal fluid. This takes a look will facilitate doctors determine wherever there’s an Associate in Nursing infection or growth if the patient features a disorder, like infectious polyneuritis.
· X-ray of your sinuses: If your doctor suspects you’ve got a sinus infection or chronic sinus issues that will be inflicting your headaches, he or she could order x-rays of your sinuses.
· Lab tests: betting on your headaches and different connected symptoms, your doctor could order some research lab tests, like blood tests or chemical analysis. Usually, these tests area unit done to verify or rule out health conditions, like thyroid malady or polygenic disorder that might be tributary to your headaches.
While your doctor could also be able to confirm the explanation for your headaches, a medical specialist has the tools and tests on the market to diagnose and treat regardless of the root cause.
If you’re suffering from severe headaches and can’t seem to find a doctor who can help you, don’t worry – there’s a solution https://www.drvikaskathuria.com/. You can choose to go see a neurosurgeon, who is specially trained in treating headaches. Neurosurgeons have years of experience and are experts at surgically treating various types of headaches.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to find the Best Neurosurgeon in Gurgaon for your needs and get the treatment you need to get rid of your headaches for good!