Users can check their airtel mobile number in a variety of methods through Airtel. Users can also check their phone number using multiple USSD codes provided by the company. You can also use the Airtel Thanks app to airtel number check.You can also check your phone number by sending an email to Airtel customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. The simplest method is to check your Airtel SIM card, which will also have your phone number written on it.
HOW TO KNOW AIRTEL NUMBER WITH A USSD CODE
Here’s how to know own airtel number. Follow the steps below to find out your Airtel phone number.
- Go to Dialler on your Phone app on your mobile phone.
- Enter the code *282#.
- Your Airtel mobile number will appear as a pop-up notification on your phone’s screen.
- You may also look up your Airtel phone number checking by dialing *121*9#. You will receive a message that states “Hi, Your Mobile No. is ‘’xxxxxxxxxxx’’
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR AIRTEL PHONE NUMBER BY PHONE CALLING AIRTEL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Customers can contact 121 or 198 to speak with the Airtel customer service support personnel to check their Airtel phone number.
- For Airtel Mobile services, press 1.
- Next, follow the IRV’s instructions to check your cell number, data balance, validity, and other information.
CHECK YOUR AIRTEL MOBILE NUMBER WITH THE AIRTEL THANKS APP
To find your phone number, use the My Airtel app. For airtel phone number checking via the Airtel Thanks app, follow the procedures outlined below. To begin, go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and download the Airtel Thanks app. The app is completely free to use.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app after it has been installed and log in.
- Your Airtel cellphone number will be detected automatically at the top of the screen. The Airtel Thanks app displays all relevant information about your cell number, such as data balance, validity, and data use, among other things. You may also use the app to recharge your phone, pay bills, alter your data plan, and so on.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR AIRTEL MOBILE NUMBER IS ACTIVE?
You can either contact your Airtel number from a different phone or simply call the Airtel customer care number 121 to see if your Airtel number is functioning or not.