Since Facebook has millions of users we see that accounts often get locked out on Facebook due to various reasons. If you are one of the users whose Facebook account was locked due to suspicious activity in 2022 or for some other activity then you are at the right place in this blog; we are going to tell you about the ways which you can use to get rid of this problem and use your account as you used to without any issues.
Various Reasons for Locked Facebook Account –
As mentioned earlier there are various reasons why Facebook accounts are locked; and before we move to the ways to solve this issue the users must know the reason for the locked account.
- Facebook might have caught you doing some suspicious activity but of which now your account has been locked and you can no more access it.
- If you are caught spreading hate, violence; or some misinformation using your Facebook account or in posts, stories or comments then also your account could get blocked.
- If you are sending too many friend requests and have exceeded the number of sending friends limit.
- If you have logged in to your account on many devices then also you could face such issues.
Steps To Unlock Your Locked Facebook Account Quickly
If you are wondering how to unlock your Facebook account when you do not have the access to your ID proof then; you can follow some other ways to get access to your account.
- Verifying your identity
- For the first step; the users need to open https://www.facebook.com/ in the browser you are using and after this; you can click on forgotten password.
- Now; after clicking on this you have to fill in the email address of your account using which you can find the account which is associated with your account on Facebook.
- Now; once you have found your account you have to click on it; and then you have to provide your email address again on which you will receive a verification code to get rid of Facebook locked out.
- After you have received the verification code or the link on your email address you need to click on it.
- Now, after you have verified your identity by entering the verification code, the users can now access their Facebook accounts.
If you are thinking about how do I contact Facebook when your account is locked; then the only possible way you can use to contact Facebook is by visiting the page customer support from there you can talk to any of the customer support staff.
For more read – https://onlinegeeks.net/locked-out-of-facebook-account/
If you want to get some more; extra and reliable information then the users can anytime refer to the website Onlinegeeks.net. Onlinegeeks is a site that the users can use when they are in doubt or are facing some issues as on this site the users will get all sorts of information they need. Not only this, but the users can also get information about Facebook and issues related to it from this site.
Also Recommended – https://yournewsinshiocton.com/about-laal-singh-chaddha-movie/